I'm not quite sure it is the right place to post this, but I'm proud to announce I updated Cave Legacy to version 1.1.0., making a fistful of changes and bug fixes:
* The medal and score system should be working fine now. (I'll keep an eye on this, because I'm not 100% sure there is a relation with the SSL system).
* There is now a little loading screen when lauching the game.
* You no longer lose your save when winning or losing the game.
* When levelling up, it is now possible to show the skills already learnt by maj + clicking the skill button.
* When you buy a gladiator, his glory is no longer reset to 0.
* Gladiators now keep there portions of glory when you load the game.
* Fixed an important bug that made trainers useless.
* Trainers can now train gladiators whose level is higher, but with a 50% efficiency. Same goes for attributes.
* Fixed a bug that made the game crash when clicking on a gladiator in the 'Meat stock management' page.
* There is now a special warning before bankruptcy or monster attack.
I would like to thank everyone for the support, especially those who reviewed the game (positive reviews are good for my morale, negative ones allow me to improve).